GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sorry

i was away from home for6 days and when i got home had a few,ok a few to many drinks!!

so please know i did not mean half"ok maybe more,lol" ofmy posts and i will do my best to not let that happen in the future!!

again sorry and thanks for your time, rick pepin

G

·
0 Posts
Hey, it's all in fun "Yellow Stain." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too many Rum & diet Cokes?? :wink:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
You were just obeying orders issued by Captain Morgan. You are such a trooper, Rick!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hey Rick as we all know its better to be Pissed Off, than Pissed On.

All Hail to the Mighty Captain Morgan, who makes us use our lesser judgement.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Hey Wolf,

Let me check, you might have pisses me off and I didn't even read the emails :) ---- I'll let you know should I discover you were the one to do it :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
YW... I sent you a PM yesterday evening. Guess I'm lucky you didn't see it! But, if you get the time............

·
Registered
203 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, there is no need for you to issue the apology. But since you have, apology accepted.

Waiting for the others now.

I think I'll be waiting a long time.

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
YW

Hmmmmm Booze, I have been away from the booze for so long I had almost forgotten how stupid it can make us some times. :oops: I got a DUI in 1983 and have not had a drink since.

I can certainly understand. When I was drinking, I could be as stupid as anyone in this world. I would brag, call names, pick fights, and just do stupid things. :roll:

I suppose I even used drinking as excuses why I didn't do things right. So with this information I will forgive you ! :wink:

Welcome back YW !! 8)

·
Registered
9,132 Posts
KCButch said:
...its better to be Pissed Off, than Pissed On.
This statement is incorrect. It's better to be "Pissed On" that "Pissed Off." Pissed on you can wash off. Pissed off you have to wear off. :wink:

Bartman

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
dtbmjax - aka Bartman said:
KCButch said:
...its better to be Pissed Off, than Pissed On.
This statement is incorrect. It's better to be "Pissed On" that "Pissed Off." Pissed on you can wash off. Pissed off you have to wear off. :wink:

Bartman
You're freaky!:shock:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Let me see or read again!
the best thing that you where home safe and not on twisties road acting like some fool showing off!!!
ride safe brother,
edmund

·
Registered
424 Posts
damn! I wasn't there to poke sticks at you. Now I'm pissed off.

just kidding 8)

·
Chard Member
13,063 Posts
to anyone i may have pissed off last nite
No more than usual Rick...... LMAO :wink:

I thought of 4 reasons last night that might have been the cause of your actions.

#1. I thought you might have had a stroke.

#2. I thought maybe you were drunk.

#3. I thought maybe you just had a real bad case of the dumba$$ last night!

#4. I also thought maybe you were having a cow because someone mentioned your buddy, Rodehard.

Be careful up there this winter... Remember, Don't eat the yellow snow. Just because it matches your bike doesn't mean it's special!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Red wrote:
Be careful up there this winter... Remember, Don't eat the yellow snow. Just because it matches your bike doesn't mean it's special!
Now that's funny :lol:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
<<make note>> Bartman likes golden showers. :shock:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts