GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something my bride sent me ...

As I walked down the busy sidewalk, knowing I was late for an important meeting, my eyes fell upon one of those unfortunate, homeless vagabonds that are found in every city these days.

Wearing what can only be describes as rags, carrying every worldly possession in two plastic bags, my heart was touched by this person's condition.

Some people turned to stare. Others quickly looked away as if the sight would somehow contaminate them.

Recalling some long ago Sunday School admonition to "care for the sick, feed the hungry and clothe the naked," I was moved by some powerful inner urge to reach out to this unfortunate person.

Yes, where some people saw only rags, I saw a hidden beauty. A small voice inside my head called out,

"Reach out, reach out!"

So I did..........

·
Registered
19,387 Posts
reach out and touch someone
this poor lady she is so thin
and can't even afford undergarmets
what a pity
what an a$$

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Okay, I'll buy that if you send pictures of your bruised and broken body once that poor street urchin turned around and beat the ever loving tar out of you!
:)

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Joe, when we go riding again in a couple of weeks, lets go by that intersection again and make another donation! :D

·
Registered
762 Posts
Bulldog said:
I still have almost a full can of crack spackle that NJ Lefty gave me at Cats-Cade 06.

Don't you dare close that crack. LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mark Rowell said:
Okay, I'll buy that if you send pictures of your bruised and broken body once that poor street urchin turned around and beat the ever loving tar out of you!
:)
You guys know that if my bride had not sent me this one, I would have never posted. Otherwise, after this poor street urchin got through with me, my bride would have finished the job. hahah

Jim, I am certain this poor waife is no longer at my favorite vagabond corner of Rodeo Dr and Santa Monica Blvd in Beverly Hills ... some very needy people there! Let's ride and see though!!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
At first I was struck by an overwhelming feeling of sadness because I'm sure this didn't just happen overnight. I was thinking it must have taken a very long time to get that thin, and to wear out her clothes like that.

Then I remember hearing awhile back of roaming bands of waifs who dress like this to distract innocent male pedestrians. While your attention is focused on her, her friends, dressed almost exactly like her, leap out from behind the building, throw you to the ground, and brutally molest you.

Kind of hard to have any sympathy if that's what her game really is! :oops:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
You mean there's a place I can go and get molested by her??? Just tell me where! :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:yes: :yes:

Forget that spacklin' Dog !!!!

:bow:

:beer3:

:flg:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
that!!! quite possibly is 9.98 of the Jmac scale of booty

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
a "10" would require no clothing :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
902 Posts
I spent longer than usual gandering at that pic! :twisted: I bet I'm no the only one who spent a little extra time viewing that pic. I think I'll take another look at that pic now that I think about it.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Hardway said:
I spent longer than usual gandering at that pic! :twisted: I bet I'm no the only one who spent a little extra time viewing that pic. I think I'll take another look at that pic now that I think about it.
hey, I resent ( be right back) ...........

that stat ( be right back ) ement :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts