GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D How can I lower my payments and get a new loaded o7 gl1800.I just cant figure out how to do it can you help me wingnut? Bumper :D

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Bumper! We will be at the Country Store on Saturday about noon (your time). We should be about 20 strong and ready to put Two Egg on the map. Are you coming out? I know polititians can never resist a photo op. Your lunch is on me.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Bumper, i not wingnut,but i got plan.
Sponser a "2 Egg Ride- in" about middle of March.
everbody comes get 2 eggs, & autographed picture with Mayor of 2 Egg.
oughta draw 10,000 people,maybe more. Ask $5.00 donation,should bring more than enuf money for new Wing, maybe even enuf left for a new Stop sign in 2 Egg. Then town get more muny writing tickets when people run the Stop sign! :D
Anything else i can help ya with,just ask. :wink:
the hobo

·
Registered
54 Posts
Finance it out for 15 years ought to get you in that new wing with plenty of extra money in your pocket for gas.

I just hope you buy the one you want to keep for a long long time.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
bumper said:
:D How can I lower my payments and get a new loaded o7 gl1800.I just cant figure out how to do it can you help me wingnut? Bumper :D
You need to find a dealer, whose real hungry & wanting your Wing real bad. My dealer sold my 05, about two hours after we left the building. Then you get a low finance rate. Put the two together, & you've got a new Wing, with lower payments. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts