GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at Bike Week in Daytona I had heard that a new Trike was making it's debut and I set about to find it. For some time I had heard rumors that something new was coming to the Trike world, but it was all hush hush. That all ended when I got over to the Hannigan display. That new Trike was sure getting a lot of looks and having it’s picture taken.

Yes Sir, this one was for real and it came from Murray, KY and the good folks at Hannigan. Working closely with the design team from Polaris, the staff at Hannigan, again in my opinion, really captured a look that befits the new Indian while entering her into the Trike world. The paint, fenders, style, and attention to detail really drew a great deal of attention while I was at their booth. They also have a side car design that really looks sharp that was on display for the new Indian as well.

Nice to see a new addition to the trike market from a company that you can count on to get the job done. Now if only it came in RED!!!!!

Congrats to both Indian and Hannigan.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I really like it!! Kudos to Hannigan and Indian for helping each other out.
Ride safely,
Alex

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Looks like it's designed to be ridden solo. I doubt if my wife would even slow down walking by it since she likes to sleep on our wing. If ours was a trike I figure she would be trying to figure out a way to put a bed back there.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like it's designed to be ridden solo. I doubt if my wife would even slow down walking by it since she likes to sleep on our wing. If ours was a trike I figure she would be trying to figure out a way to put a bed back there.
No question it is very "sporty." I know what you mean about having a bride that naps on the ride. LOL

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I ride solo 99.9% of the time. I'm also considering selling my Wing/Smith and going for the Indian/Hannigan trike. Time will tell,,,. :roll:

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
WOW, that's a nice looking Indian Trike.
Should increase their sales as the new Indian is a good bike.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Very Nice Ride!!!!! Would love to own one! Unfortunately mama says if I want any more toys I have to go back to work. sure wish she would quit using that ugly 4 letter word around me!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Very nice looking bike, they did a very good job on it.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Trike

It's a beautiful trike. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
If I was independently wealthy or could get Becky to go back to work I'd have one of those to compliment the Goldwing trike.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
If I was independently wealthy or could get Becky to go back to work I'd have one of those to compliment the Goldwing trike.

I feel your pain Charlie!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts