GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Administrator
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just now got the call that I’ve been expecting, yet dreading. Tom’s daughter Terrie Parsons called to say that Tom finally let go and went home this morning, Tuesday 12/24/2019.

A memorial service will be held in a few weeks in San Antonio. Terrie had already held the big “Celebration of Life” for Tom at the big BBQ event at the park in San Antonio a couple of months ago. Many of you attended that event and were able to say your goodbyes to Tom. I’ll post the details about the final memorial service at a later time.

The world lost a great man today. He will be missed.

Glen Kenney

·
Registered
463 Posts
Deepest condolences to Tom's family and friends. As Glen said, we lost a great man today.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Tom Finch-prayers needed

So sorry to hear this ... my condolences to Tom's family and all his great friends who loved him dearly.

Words can't express but your actions speak volumes ... Rest in Peace Tom

Donnie

·
Registered
285 Posts
RIP Tom I use to go to Wing Ding just to see Tom never told the wife that but when he stop going Wing Ding was not the same for me, I enjoyed him telling all about the Tail Wind and finally after 10 years Tom help me purchase my dream accessories for my bike what a great man.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Thanks Glen for letting us know. While it is a huge loss for this forum and all of Toms friends it's a gift for heaven where Tom will be riding his GW with his Tailwind trailer and making new friends and meeting up with old friends. He will be just as gracious and admired in heaven as he was here on earth. RIP Tom you have touched the lives of so many folks. Condolences to family and friends.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
This is sad news although not unexpected. I am glad that I had the opportunity to meet Tom at the Glockjock RTE last April. I have said a prayer for his family and all his friends who are feeling the loss today. May God’s Blessings be upon you this day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
R I P WILL BE MISSED HEAVEN GOT A GOOD ONE !
WE ALL GOT TO GO SOMETIME …….. ALWAYS TOO SOON !! :serious::crying:

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
I ll see you soon Tom...put in a good word for me up there guy. I know you are reading this.

You can tell on this board that Tom lived a good life. And aint that the idea?

I feel more sorry for the rest of us that be without him now. He is at Peace now with the Lord.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
So sorry to hear. Prayers for him and his family. :(

·
Registered
800 Posts
I recently read a comment from a friend on another site, "Our lives are but two dates and a dash. Make the most of the dash." I'd say Mr Finch did well, very well with his dash. He made many friends and gather much knowledge along the way. He will be missed, but more importantly he will forever be remembered. May he now rest in peace and that his family find strength in the coming days to cope with their loss.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts