GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Sorry to hear this. Please let us know the details when you get them. We have all lost a great friend and human being in Tom. May he Rest In Peace and may the angels watch over him wherever he is riding now. Ride forever young Tom, you've earned it!!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
We have lost a truly great friend and fellow rider. Tom was unlike anyone else and will always be remembered for his kindness and knowledge. He will forever ride his GoldWing, pulling his Tailwind Trailer, and riding the smoothest roads you could imagine with all of his friends and loved ones. R.I.P. Tom and my you always have the sun to your back the shiny side up!!!

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
My heartfelt condolences to the family. He was one of the good guys. I will miss him at Glens next April for sure. May he rest in peace.

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
I live on the "other side" of the world from Tom, so of course I never meet him...............But when he spoke I'd always listen on this GL 1800 board!

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Never met him but he seemed to be a good bugger, a top bloke indeed.

I thinking he will be remembered for sharing his considerable knowledge on subjects and always a gentleman.

Your ride here is done. RIP Tom.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I just now got the call that I’ve been expecting, yet dreading. Tom’s daughter Terrie Parsons called to say that Tom finally let go and went home this morning.
A memorial service will be held in a few weeks in San Antonio. Terrie had already held the big “Celebration of Life” for Tom at the big BBQ event at the park in San Antonio a couple of months ago. Many of you attended that event and were able to say your goodbyes to Tom. I’ll post the details about the final memorial service at a later time.

The world lost a great man today. He will be missed.

Glen Kenney
Amen Glen sorry for your lose I’ll never forget this past August great man great family. RIP Tom

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
R.I.P. Tom. Sincere condolences to his family and loved ones.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Sorry to hear this, prayers for the family sent from Utah.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Leslie and I send our prayers that Tom rest in Gods loving arms, and his family and friends find peace in his memory. Rest in peace, Tom.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Grateful that Tom’s battle is now over and his pain is gone, we grieve in his death. Those that knew Tom will forever remember his passion for excellence in everything he did and his spirit for helping his fellow man. I hope that through knowing Tom, some of that spirit rubbed off on me. I guess time will tell. One thing is for sure, the Man upstairs will certainly welcome Tom with a “Job well done”. Rest/Ride In Peace Tom, you will be sorely missed.

Condolences to Tom’s family and all of his friends.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts