GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I love my TS seat; very short legged guy, this seat is really cut down and yet it is still very comfortable. The seat sits me lower by 1.25 in and slightly forward; it still has a gel pad built in along with full functioning heat. The pillion back rest is angled slightly forward. Pillion passengers complain that they feel like they are laying down on the stock 2012 seat. The back rest is a TS custom, it is easily removable should you wish to run without the back rest. For the long legged guys, Tom can move you back and up, giving your knees some relief on the newer wings.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Tom will make just about anything you want; his fully equipped shop is behind his house. Mail, ride in, trailer in; he will work with you. These are some samples I looked at ( I was only interested in seats with inserts, he does solids and other stuff)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Tom will make just about anything you want; his fully equipped shop is behind his house. Mail, ride in, trailer in; he will work with you. These are some samples I looked at ( I was only interested in seats with inserts, he does solids and other stuff)
see above - custom made seats are not cheap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts