GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whether or not you are still working, try to get out on your motorcycle tomorrow to show our numbers on Ride to Work Day. This is good way to raise awareness of car and truck drivers to the presence of motorcycles.

·
Registered
584 Posts
If I HAVE too. The sacrifices make......

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
851 Posts
Yup, soon as the BOD meeting is concluded, I’m outta here. But only because it’s ride to work day. Otherwise, well, I’d ride anyway. Our summers are too dang short as it is.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess "Ride to Work Day" doesn't generate much interest on this forum. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I'd try it, if it didn't mean I'd have to go back to work...

·
Registered
292 Posts
I am retired... but that is work too.. I'll have to put pontoons on the bike before I go out! 5" of rain yesterday and today here in Ohio and its before noon, so since it is still raining, there will be more!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Rtw

Yep, I'm still on the job and ride to work every day. 8)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Wish I could have but they are forecasting severe thunderstorms for right when I'd be riding home. Ride to work whenever the weather permits though.

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
519 Posts
I'm retired also but seriously I have no idea how I ever had time to work those 50 years. Thankfully we had dentist appointments today so it felt like riding to work. And yep, took the long way home. :wink2:

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
I think it might have been Aerostich that started this ride to work day thing so I was going to take a ride up there today but to many interferences so I only made it about the first hundred miles, maybe I will try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I rode today. Still got 15 years of work ahead of me!

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
22 Posts
I try to make every day ride to work day. That is unless it snows or gets below 32 degrees.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts