GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Brian,
Come join us for breakfast at the West Side Diner tomorrow morning around 8:00. Its on the NW corner of Camp Bowie and Cherry Street. That's about two miles east of 820 and Camp Bowie intersection. After that we're going to Honda West to see if we can help Paciia (Eastland) spend some money. After that...who knows but probably gonna take a break from the heat this weekend and head home.
Jim

·
Registered
976 Posts
Brian,
Come join us for breakfast at the West Side Diner tomorrow morning around 8:00. Its on the NW corner of Camp Bowie and Cherry Street. That's about two miles east of 820 and Camp Bowie intersection. After that we're going to Honda West to see if we can help Paciia (Eastland) spend some money. After that...who knows but probably gonna take a break from the heat this weekend and head home.
Jim

Can I come???
Please Please

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
A ride for breakfast sounds good! Plan and anounce a little earlier and I or we will be there. It would be good to see you and sari (forgive me for the spelling) again, hopefully Kchef (Karla) will come next time.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Can I come???
Please Please
Of course Mike! Wasn't sure you were released from your Grandfatherly duties yet!!! Leaving my house at 7:30.

A ride for breakfast sounds good! Plan and anounce a little earlier and I or we will be there. It would be good to see you and sari (forgive me for the spelling) again, hopefully Kchef (Karla) will come next time.
James...been a long time! Perhaps we should plan a breakfast out your way. Sorry for the short notice but it really wasn't intended to be an organized meeting like we usually do, but when Brian posted, well, you know. Anyway, Sari and I will catch up with you and Karla before Rockies Gold....I'm getting pumped!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I will past but thanks. Not much of a big city rider.
Brian,
Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts