GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow at 10:49 a.m. I head out of Fort Smith AR for Marquette, MI. I hope I can sleep tonight. Kinda like a kid on Christmas eve, I'm really looking forward to this first trip with a ct.

Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers please.

Dino

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Tomorrow at 10:49 a.m. I head out of Fort Smith AR for Marquette, MI. I hope I can sleep tonight. Kinda like a kid on Christmas eve, I'm really looking forward to this first trip with a ct.

Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers please.

Dino
looking forward to meeting you with cookies in my hand !!
Be safe out there and have FUN. Bunch of crazies out this weekend.
Yes yes indeed , they all are leaving motel after family reunion yesterday at my house. I successfully scared a fearless 12 yr. old boy on bike yesterday. :lol: Just one of many scenes at my house at our family reunion. That's we only do this like every 5 years.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Psalmist, you have a safe and enjoyable trip!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool temps

After two weeks of 90+ temps, I'm up here in rockford,IL. These temps up here would be pretty easy to get used to again. Tonight I was almost to Bloomington (scheduled destination for the night), but it was so nice I kept on riding. Then Lasalle was too close too, so I rode on to Rockford.
Really looking forward to them thar cookies thursday.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
If you're still in Rockford IL, call Rail 32 and he can show you some areas of Rockford that the average tourist wouldn't see. Or maybe he just did this special tour for me and my nephew this Spring. And I did get some cookies.

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
If you're still in Rockford IL, call Rail 32 and he can show you some areas of Rockford that the average tourist wouldn't see. Or maybe he just did this special tour for me and my nephew this Spring. And I did get some cookies.
:lol: It was dang special wasn't it?? I sensed you liked old manufacturing buildings and I aim to keep everybody happy !

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Psalmist, see if you can get an extra cookie for me, I'm hurting down here!;)

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll do what I can for you. Maybe he won't count them this time. ;) Rockford was just a quick stop. I'll be back in WI on thursday. Funny thing about Wisconsin, the closer you are to Milwaukee; the less the harley riders wave back.

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
I'll do what I can for you. Maybe he won't count them this time. ;) Rockford was just a quick stop. I'll be back in WI on thursday. Funny thing about Wisconsin, the closer you are to Milwaukee; the less the harley riders wave back.
It's sad really a few years back know my waving back is only after they do it first.Looking forward to meeting you:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Psalmist, cookies are AWESOME:bow: can't eat just one. Rail is a heck of a tour guide have fun.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rocketman, I saved you a cookie. But it's in my trunk and doesn't quite look the same as when I first put them in thar'. I guess you need to take a road trip to get it. ;)

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Rocketman, I saved you a cookie. But it's in my trunk and doesn't quite look the same as when I first put them in thar'. I guess you need to take a road trip to get it. ;)
Yes my hired Deputy get up here and get some MORE cookies. Your doing a great job informing people about my Darkside cookies. I am seeing light at end of over busy tunnel and I am catching up slow but sure. This weekend is riding weekend if I ever get off of IPad. :yes1: 250 smiles with Dino was just what I needed to get riding instead of working so much again. Sully planning another trip up here for more cookies yet :?: I know your addicted and need a fix soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts