GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really appreciate the warm welcome in response to my intro post as I finally got the new bike home. It's killing :cry: me to sit and look at the new Goldwing sit in my garage just lookin fast. So today I gave in to temptation and spent some $ with Hal. So far some 'must have' safety items include Tulsa driving lights w/guards, rear spoiler w/light, LED mirror lights and chatterbox headsets. Also I picked up a new mp3 player on E-bay and I am going to fabricate a mount for my emap GPS. There is another snowfall commin down now and at least if I can't ride, I can wrench. Just another reason to love motorcycles! She will certainly be ready for the first thaw. At least Hal has something to be cheerful about.
BTW great deals on the goodies listed above! :lol: Thanks Hal!

Two more weeks and were trailering to a warm spot to RIDE.

God bless

Ronnie

:yw1:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Yep, I was right....starting to effect Ronnie all ready :shock:

It may help to have the wing on the center stand, get on and set your radio stations....grab the grips and listen to "road music" and you may not even be aware your still in the garage :D

Have an excellent trip to the warm spot!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Alpster

:D Congrats on that new ride Alpster, Now all we have to do is form a support group for accessory addicts LOL hey if you spend over $5.000 with Hal and Direct Line I think you can declare them as dependents on your tax return. LOL :D :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Welcome to the ranks of us who have succumbed to the dreaded "Safety Chrome Disease." Its really pitiful how we rationalize our purchases by disguising their real names. Come on guys, lets be real men about this and call it what it is. A lust for Chrome or anything that I think will make my bike unique. Hi, my name is Bob ... and I have a problem ...

·
Registered
263 Posts
You don't have to just sit and look. I sat and listened to the sterio LOL.. new wing with 2 miles and tons of new snow again..

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well... I could stand it no longer!! It was 41 degrees today and the rain washed away enough snow that I just had to take her out for spin. OOOHHH BABY! :D :D :D 50 glorious miles before dark (afraid I could not see the ice patches) They are saying it might stop sleeting and be in the late 30s on Saturday.... Look out!

Ronnie

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
i think hal needs a too darn cold to ride sale real soon, i need some more stuff.

loren

1 - 7 of 7 Posts