GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
I always liked that one too..a nice black long sleeved shirt with a silver Wing on it would be great...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Maybe it should end with "than to ride anything else"

nice color though!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Saw them offeered on EBay in a white t-shirt for about $18 plus shipping. Limited sizes.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
teepee said:

nice color though!
I never thought of that. "To ride anything else" IS alot better.

·
Registered
902 Posts
teepee wrote:
If it said this rather than Harley, I would buy it.

W

·
0 Posts
bigc45 said:
teepee said:

nice color though!
I never thought of that. "To ride anything else" IS alot better.
Yup, "Harley" should be left out. To much insult for our Harley friends.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
I would like to see...I would rather ride slow and smell the rose than to ride too far and too fast just to get there!!!!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I saw someone with a smiliar shirt a few years back at a local gwrra chapter meeting. It was a black shirt with orange lettering so it made you think it was a Harley shirt until you read the ending. I thought it was hilarious and I would love to have that shirt.

·
Registered
455 Posts
At Walmart you can get a product, 8 1/2 x 11 inches, which you run through your home printer. Any image you desire can be transfered to a tee-shirt. You iron it onto the shirt. It is washable.
I hope this helps. 8)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Kinda nice but I'm not sure it is a good thing to be slamming some one elses ride. Can be taken that way by some of the thin skinned people one could meet on the road.

Mac

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Last year or maybe the year before - Hal had a contest for the best GL slogan.

There were some really good hits on that! I even kept a few in the ole cut and paste method.

I guess Hal or Lamont can provide the vendor if they want.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
What?? We can't have a little fun with the Harley crowd. I get plenty of rassing from their side.

Back in '02 a couple of us in our bought the first 1800's in our chapter. We also had tee shirts made up that said "1500's Suck" with a pic of our 1800's on them. Everyone had a good laugh at the next meeting. No one had their feelings hurt. And we are all still friends today.

People need to lighten up a little. I hate all the PC crap.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I am going to have my mother-in-law embroider that one on some shirts..it will end in "Than to ride anything else " ..I am one lucky dude to have a wonderful mother-in-law with a surge machine...hehe...and she is going to color match my Titanium wing !!!!!!

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Yeah, you guys are right...the "anything else" is best...so let's get the orders rolling? Is your grandmother up to making us all shirts?? oops, mother-in-law...

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I like it with "Than Anything Else" too. Will have to work up a design and see how it looks. It'd be better for a jacket back than a full front or left chest.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
twyn said:
I like it with "Than Anything Else" too. Will have to work up a design and see how it looks. It'd be better for a jacket back than a full front or left chest.
When you come up with something..........let us all have a look. Maybe a bunch of us could make it worth while. :chat:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts