·
Registered
2,984 Posts
When it's raining, I just ride faster. That way I don't get as wet. :joke:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Only when you hesitate!

Was leading on the bike, with the wife in the car behind me and the trip had only begun south when it began to rain! Had only traveled 20 miles when she flashed the lights at me. I pulled over at the next exit and as she came alongside with the window rolled down I heard her ask: 'are'nt you getting wet?" My terse response was not met with the customary smile from her when I retorted: "NOT UNTIL WE PULLED OVER..."

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was leading on the bike, with the wife in the car behind me and the trip had only begun south when it began to rain! Had only traveled 20 miles when she flashed the lights at me. I pulled over at the next exit and as she came alongside with the window rolled down I heard her ask: 'are'nt you getting wet?" My terse response was not met with the costomary smile from her when I retorted: "NOT UNTIL WE PULLED OVER..."
:lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Was leading on the bike, with the wife in the car behind me and the trip had only begun south when it began to rain! Had only traveled 20 miles when she flashed the lights at me. I pulled over at the next exit and as she came alongside with the window rolled down I heard her ask: 'are'nt you getting wet?" My terse response was not met with the costomary smile from her when I retorted: "NOT UNTIL WE PULLED OVER..."
My wifes first experience was us heading over Stevens Pass. She mention on Sena that she wants to stop at the of the pass and see if there is a Honey Bucket potty. Cannot wait until the rest area. So I pull over at the ski area parking lot. She gets off, realizes its raining an exclaims "its raining". Uh, yeah. Been raining for the past 30 minutes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts