GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lots of riders out today, went up coal creek canyon to a pals house, not much gravel on hy 72, but the side roads had some along with an occasional patch of snow/ice, not bad, mountain temps in the 40s , rode about 90 miles round trip from longmont, rode my snowmobile thursday in Wy at the Snowy range, need more snow for that and i see some in the forecast....moderately strong crosswind on hy 93 but ya know that could be alot worse....put 9000 miles on the wing this past summer and didn't leave the state. Merry Christmas all.

·
Registered
598 Posts
After riding around your state for 6 days this past summer, I can see how you could rack up 9000 miles and not leave the state.

You truly have some BEAUTIFUL country down there! I hope to come back and enjoy it all again someday.

Paul H.

2,731 Posts
Colorado riding..

Snowmark, I too, did 100 miles yesterday. Rode I-25 to the Wyoming border to take a pic of the Dancer and the Wyoming state entrance sign. Hadn't taken one to go with my collection of state entrance signs and the bike. Have them from Nova Scotia, New York, New Hampshire, Maine, Ohio, Wisconsin, etc but none from my neighboring state. Anyway, sure felt good to set the cruise control on 85 mph and just goooooo (okay, I did get it up to 110 mph for a short blast just to clean out the carbs)! Hope we have decent riding weather for the rest of December....but anything can happen in Colorado.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Re: Colorado riding..

Rode I-25 to the Wyoming border to take a pic of the Dancer and the Wyoming state entrance sign. [/quote said:
Now are you sure you did not ride up Hwy. 85 and take a pic of the Dancer at the Clown's Den? :lol: Be truthful now. :D

Cheers.
Marc

·
Registered
373 Posts
Probably should have gone riding today - instead of wasting my time watching the Donkeys (Broncos) get their collective a$$e$ kicked (again) by San Diego.
Crap!
Maybe later this week.....The poor bike hasn't been out in two weeks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts