GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit the ground a runnin this morning, jumped on the bike knowing it was going to warm up to 60 degrees here in southern indiana.
Me and old man gerbing left for work this morning at 36 chilly degrees. It warmed up to 65 degrees making a beautiful sunny day, anybody that owned a bike or an old car were out riding and driving them. I got to ride 63 miles. Also took the time to run my ol 51 mercury for a few miles too.
JD :biker:
Southern Indiana

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
jd, i have theory, if your rideing, winters over. i am sticking with that story no matter if it is 16 degrees right now.

loren

·
Registered
6 Posts
winter ride

I picked mine up at the dealer yesterday. It's been there since November for a new radio, new air cleaner and coolant recall. The roads were dry and the temp was 40 degrees. It was a perfect winter ride here in Erie although it was only about a 10 mile ride.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'm in northern Indiana and have been able to ride (at least briefly) each month of the year. I have a heated vest and heated hand grips. Other than that, I just dress warmly. I enjoy the startled looks of the cage drivers when I'm out riding in January and February.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts