GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did it, I was in my garage putting some protectall (great stuff btw) on my bike getting it all shined up , now mind you I havent even took this thing for a ride yet afther having it delivered a couple weeks ago! I was sitting on it listening to the radio looking down the driveway, wishing all that snow was gone, but hey the road i live on was clear....hmmmmm I couldnt take it anymore I put her in gear and took her around the block!!! WOW what a diffrence from my 1985 wing! No clunk into gear (needed new clutch) and when i got back I could actually get it in neutral (long story) . Boy its something how a goldwing can make a 51 year old guy feel like a kid again:excited:

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Well I did it, I was in my garage putting some protectall (great stuff btw) on my bike getting it all shined up , now mind you I havent even took this thing for a ride yet afther having it delivered a couple weeks ago! I was sitting on it listening to the radio looking down the driveway, wishing all that snow was gone, but hey the road i live on was clear....hmmmmm I couldnt take it anymore I put her in gear and took her around the block!!! WOW what a diffrence from my 1985 wing! No clunk into gear (needed new clutch) and when i got back I could actually get it in neutral (long story) . Boy its something how a goldwing can make a 51 year old guy feel like a kid again:excited:
had mine for 10 months and still feel that way:congrats:

·
Registered
133 Posts
On the way to Edgerton, WI, we saw about 6 bikes on the interstate. It's a little early for us, too much salt and sand on the roads around here.

But wait about a month and we'll be out too.:thumbup:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sorry; just have to rub it in; 70+ degrees in Nashville, and got 150 miles on her today.
You will love every smile you ride her!
Be Careful/Have Fun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts