GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my first Top Dawgs Burger today in Mindoro, Had the # 85, two 1/3 pound pattys with bacon, two kinds of cheese and mushrooms. GREAT!!!
I've always said that the Anchor Bar burgers in Superior were the best burgers in the state, but now I'm going to have to re-think that,and keep going back to these two places and really try to decide which are "best". DARN IT!!!!:joke:

The fries might be the tie-breaker, the Anchor Bar fries are really good!!!

Hey Randy (Rail32) can you help me out here, I know you have had both what do you think?

I do know that the riding is awesome around the Mindoro area, must have been on 20 different "alphabet" roads today.

Ride Safe, BobU

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Had my first Top Dawgs Burger today in Mindoro, Had the # 85, two 1/3 pound pattys with bacon, two kinds of cheese and mushrooms. GREAT!!!
I've always said that the Anchor Bar burgers in Superior were the best burgers in the state, but now I'm going to have to re-think that,and keep going back to these two places and really try to decide which are "best". DARN IT!!!!:joke:

The fries might be the tie-breaker, the Anchor Bar fries are really good!!!

Hey Randy (Rail32) can you help me out here, I know you have had both what do you think?

I do know that the riding is awesome around the Mindoro area, must have been on 20 different "alphabet" roads today.

Ride Safe, BobU
Hummnn ,how about we do both again soon and decide after that.;) Anchor Bar tips the scales in it's favor though and them fries :yes1: or we could both in one day in a few weekends from now . Lunch at Mindoro and Supper at Superior. PM me and we will set this up :thumbup:

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
Hummnn ,how about we do both again soon and decide after that.;) Anchor Bar tips the scales in it's favor though and them fries :yes1: or we could both in one day in a few weekends from now . Lunch at Mindoro and Supper at Superior. PM me and we will set this up :thumbup:
do it on a Tuesday and include a side trip to Friesland for pie ! :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts