GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10 We are all adventuresome souls, some more than others but we all took a plunge that most other people would never try
9 We come from different backgrounds, places and religious and political beliefs yet we have at least one thing in common.
8 We travel to exotic places
7 When we have to we aren't afraid to sleep on the ground.
6 Ever resourceful we come up with very inventive ways to get the job done.
5 We keep our gear ship shape and ready to deploy at a moments notice
4 TBD
3 TBD
2 If someone that is not or has not been a marine or darksider says something derogatory about our "beliefs" we all and together and thoroughly flog them.
And the number one reason .....

1 If we have no one else to fight with we turn on ourselves and fight amongst each other. But only until someone we collectively dislike shows up again.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Only "flog" them?? Surely they deserve much worse!

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
So what's my rank Sir ?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rails rank

So what's my rank Sir ?
I don't know about your rank in the Corps You surely have earned at least Col of darksiders for all the helpful posts and COOKIES. You are a good guy in my books!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Lemme see if I got this right. Kentucky Colonels do chicken; Wisconsin Colonels do cookies. Right?;)
Now that's funny! Good one Richard:bow:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
I don't know about your rank in the Corps You surely have earned at least Col of darksiders for all the helpful posts and COOKIES. You are a good guy in my books!
Col Rail.:22yikes: Going to take some time to get use to that!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Col Rail.:22yikes: Going to take some time to get use to that!:lol::lol::lol:
Get down and give me 50 push ups old man . I think I am going to like this ! Yes ,yes indeed . Want to add 10 more Rocket ,type something else here :cool:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Lemme see if I got this right. Kentucky Colonels do chicken; Wisconsin Colonels do cookies. Right?;)
Somewhere I do have a picture of me sitting next to the Col. In Corbin, KY if I cannot find I ride right past there every year and stop in and eat.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Get down and give me 50 push ups old man . I think I am going to like this ! Yes ,yes indeed . Want to add 10 more Rocket ,type something else here :cool:
I can do those one handed if you like!:lol:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
I can do those one handed if you like!:lol:
I think you guys you guys will find this a bit funny.

When I was in Basic Training we had this feller from MS and he was as strong as an ox. One day the Drill Sgt yelled at him to drop and give him 50. He looked at the Drill Sgt and asked "which hand?" That really pizzed off the Drill Sgt.

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
I think you guys you guys will find this a bit funny.

When I was in Basic Training we had this feller from MS and he was as strong as an ox. One day the Drill Sgt yelled at him to drop and give him 50. He looked at the Drill Sgt and asked "which hand?" That really pizzed off the Drill Sgt.
I bet it did indeed :eek:4: Rocket can't eat a cookie one handed :lol:

·
DSI Keeper
9,166 Posts
Ah BT, just gotta love them ol days....not. Funny after almost 40 years, I still remember my DI's name, Sgt. Mallory. Only had him 12 weeks, and remember his name and I can't remember anyone I graduated with at High School .

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I miss the military marines and the fun we used to have sometimes. We had a time messing with each other a lot of times.

The really funny one was the day a marine got up on a mess deck table and tucked his hands under his armpits and started flapping his arms like a duck and said........here are the ducks. :joke:

Those powdered eggs are not worth eating anyway, so I decided to feed him some. Lol!! The mess hall was a mess, overturned tables, and those powdered eggs everywhere.

About twenty of us spent the rest of the day picking up trash. And we had to stand at attention and salute each piece of trash before we picked it up. :joke:
The officer of the day was beside himself. He threatened us with death a couple times. Lol!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
We had a guy from Texas, hide a bag of garbage in an empty foot locker during basic because we ran out of time to be dressed and in formation. Once the inspection was over and the garbage bag found, he had to carry it with him everywhere he went for the rest of the week! LOL Those were the days but I don't miss Ft Knox at all.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts