1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
It's hard to hear but his last words were "hold my beer and watch this !"

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Didn't think a mental handicap allowed you to park in those spots...hmmm..

·
Registered
270 Posts
What an idiot.

It was funny though.

I would've been pissed if that was my truck.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I like the fact he took his helmet off the seat and put it down 'cause he didn't need it.

Both were jackasses for parking in the striped handicapped van accessible area.

The fact he was riding a Harley is completely irrelevant to the situation. There are folks of this ilk riding all brands.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
That is not a striped handicapped van accessible area. It's the front of the building where all coming in or out can get access to and from the building.
Okay, kind of hard to tell from the angle of the video, although I considered that too when I first watched it.

Both are still jackasses for parking there. Just because we ride motorcycles we have no inherent right or privilege to park where we want.

·
Registered
452 Posts
That is not a striped handicapped van accessible area. It's the front of the building where all coming in or out can get access to and from the building.
Well it certainly is if it is in Illinois. Any striped area that is adjacent to a handicap spot is also part of that handicap spot (that is what is in the video), even if it it extends and is part of a ped walkway. I tried to argue against that to a judge once :shrug: It didn't work out so well.

Code:
Parking is not allowed in an access aisle of a parking space.
Police may ticket any vehicle parked in the access aisle whether
or not it is displaying disability plates or a placard (625 ILCS
5/11-1301.3).
or also from IL DMV:
Code:
Parking is not permitted in access aisles –
the spaces marked with lines next to the
parking spaces, which accommodate a per-
son maneuvering a wheelchair, crutches or
cane out of a vehicle. Violators may be fined.

·
Banned
939 Posts
Hey the dude in the OP just needs more practice…
None of these videos are new but fun nonetheless

This guy should have by all rights broken his left leg

This guy does it in shorts! Damn I have to get me some full frame sliders for the GL1800

This guy is going for a tire change… under control… Why not!

I think I can, I think I can….Well maybe not.

LOL its never the bike its ALWAYS THE OPERATOR

·
Banned
939 Posts
Well it certainly is if it is in Illinois. Any striped area that is adjacent to a handicap spot is also part of that handicap spot (that is what is in the video)

Code:
Parking is not allowed in an access aisle of a parking space.
Police may ticket any vehicle parked in the access aisle whether
or not it is displaying disability plates or a placard (625 ILC)

5/11-1301.3).
or also from IL DMV:
Code:
Parking is not permitted in access aisles –
the spaces marked with lines next to the
parking spaces, which accommodate a per-
son maneuvering a wheelchair, crutches or
cane out of a vehicle. Violators may be fined.
If you can cite code on a Sunday night you just may need to start having more fun on your motorcycle. Just saying. :shrug:

Besides the guy in the OP is handicapped can't you see that?

I think I would much rather keep him there until he gets more practice and can power slide circle burnout out a regular parking place.

Besides who in their right mind would park next too a Harley in front of a bar with that much room for shenanigans.

It is the operators imperative to anticipate all road hazards and this includes cagers.

The OP is a fine example.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I like the fact he took his helmet off the seat and put it down 'cause he didn't need it.

Both were jackasses for parking in the striped handicapped van accessible area.

The fact he was riding a Harley is completely irrelevant to the situation. There are folks of this ilk riding all brands.
ditto...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Sad, it looked like a nice bike. Loved his rims! I am guessing - too young, too much beer, too many chicks to impress. I wonder if he broke his arm?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Ask yourself, why would anyone put a handicap parking space right in front of the entrance to the building?
Where would you suggest? Right behind the building? ADA certification is quite clear in its protocols and those spaces are certainly within specs. Let's not lose the lesson here, the bikers are jerkoffs regardless of the parking spaces.

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
That'll leave a mark -- one that he'll feel in the morning!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts