GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold

​Armored Textile motorcycle jacket size 'LG/44'
View attachment 114985 View attachment 114993 View attachment 115001

Tour Master FLEX $85.00 shipped

I bought this ORIGINAL version of the Tour Master Flex motorcycle jacket about five years ago because it offered the versatility of several jackets in one! I didn't have to own several jackets for different riding seasons. By zipping together the components in a layering manner it is a rain jacket, cold weather jacket or a truly 'mesh' super ventilated summer jacket. It is fully armored with removeable shoulder, elbow and back protectors. Additionaly, the jacket has integral padding in the shoulder, upper arm and lower back area. The four main pieces of this jacket system consists of a mesh jacket, outer weather tight zip off shell, an inner water proof/windproof jacket and a full sleeved quilted thermal liner. The last two garments may be worn separately as a wind breaker with or without the thermal liner. The three-position take up strap arm adjustment allows you the best fit as layers are added. The waist can be cinched up by two velcro pull straps. The soft manderian collar also has a velcro closure. This silver and black textile jacket is a snap to hand launder. I Scotch Guard sprayed it after each washing to restore it's original rain repellency and prevent staining. There are no rips, tears or stains. Zippers, snaps and loops all are good. I paid $185.00 for it new and to buy a comparable Tour Master Flex (Flex 3) today they go for better than $250.00. I had a Gold Wing eagle (high quality 14" embroidered patch) professionally stitched to the outer shell. I used to weigh 230lbs, had a 46" chest and this 'LG 44' fit nicely. I'm selling it because it's WAY TOO LOOSE on me now. I'll sell you my clean jacket for $85.00 shipped to lower 48 (I've just launderd and treated it) Thanks for looking, Bill Hulse
360-259-2881

Here's the highlights:

• Converts easily from a 600 denier Carbolex® Jacket to an Armor-Link mesh jacket and vice-versa
• Water-resistant outer piece, water and wind proof inner jacket (can be worn separately with or without the thermal liner)
• 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
• Soft, durable microfiber-lined collar and cuff
• Adjustable sleeve takeup straps to secure elbow armor and material
• Removable, CE approved armor at the elbows and shoulders with an articulated triple density back protector
• Tour Master’s Zip-Out Quilted liner features warming 100gm polyfill insulation
• Zippered hand pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket
• Adjustable waist belts with velco closures help fine tune the fit
• A jacket/pant zipper attachment keeps your riding pants tucked under the jacket

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.