GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This jacket has perforated leather in the front and back for good ventilation. I live in south Texas and ALWAYS wear a leather jacket, and it can get well above 100 degrees in the summer. As long as you're moving, the perforations allow some ventilation. It has zippered side pockets and chest pockets as well as zippered inside pockets. It has a zipper around the inside bottom that zips to matching pants (I don't have those). Also includes an insulated zip out liner for winter use, and the sleeves zip off if that's too hot. This is a great little jacket; size large, 44. It has removeable CE approved armor in the shoulders, elbows, and back/spine. It's in good condition with no rips, tears, or broken zippers. The color is faded in a few places; along the zippered front, back side of arms and elbows. A little leather conditioner would probably fix that. I found one place that still has these and they're ~$225; see this link:
http://www.rapidracer.com/tour-master-magnum-leather-jacket.html?productid=1290

I'll ship mine to you for $115; add 3.50 for pp.

IMG_1797.jpg IMG_1798.jpg IMG_1806.jpg

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK. How about $105 shipped and you pay PP?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK; $105 shipped and I'll pay PP fees.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to add a couple of pictures of me wearing the jacket to demonstrate the look and the fit:

Clev&DuckFoot 017.jpg Clev&DuckFoot16.jpg

One more price drop and that will be about as low as I can drop it. $100 shipped.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone tell me what it's going to take to sell this; not give it away.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, I really want to sell this; $100 an I'll pay everything.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Salesman

Really wish I needed a jacket, that certainly looks like a nice one....definitely worth every penny. Your jacket may not have sold...yet..but you are certainly are a salesman...I had to catch myself a couple of times because you just about sold me and I don't even need it.

Good Luck

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about I knock off another $5? $95 and I pay shipping and fees.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold for $95. With PayPal and shipping, I cleared a little over $70 for a ~$300 dollar jacket. Oh well; good luck to the buyer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts