Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD!

Thanks, Glen!

I have for sale a well used Tourmaster Intake Mesh jacket with quilted zip out lining and zip out rain/wind lining, size is XL/46. If anyone is trying to decide whether mesh is what you want, this is an inexpensive way to find out..

I have had this coat for 5 or 6 years. In that time I have used the rain/wind liner only a handful of times. To be honest, my preference in a rain blocker is a jacket that I can put on over the outside, not one that makes me take off my jacket and zip/snap a liner in...all while standing there on the side of the road getting rained on. Plus, I like my rain gear to breathe. The internal liner does not. I will say this though...if you want a jacket that will be toasty in COLD weather as well as cool in moderately hot weather (up to low 90's) then this will work for you. With both the quilted liner and the rain liner installed, you will laugh at cold weather.

The pictures don't really show it, but some of the black, particularly at the cuffs, is faded. Looks kind of bronze-ish. Otherwise, there are no defects that I am aware of. Armor in the elbows, back, and shoulders...removable when you want to wash it. Reflects light well at night.

I have lost enough weight that I pretty much swim in this jacket, even with all the adjustment straps set to their smallest.

This link shows several Tourmaster images of this jacket: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...px3Y5FpVTD8pM:;pOsIT3Wle-6j7M;Tpx3Y5FpVTD8pM:

My pix below. Price is $30 plus shipping. Payment by PayPal.

Price is $30 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Tourmaster Intake

I have for sale a well used Tourmaster Intake Mesh jacket with quilted zip out lining and zip out rain/wind lining, size is XL/46. If anyone is trying to decide whether mesh is what you want, this is an inexpensive way to find out..

I have had this coat for 5 or 6 years. In that time I have used the rain/wind liner only a handful of times. To be honest, my preference in a rain blocker is a jacket that I can put on over the outside, not one that makes me take off my jacket and zip/snap a liner in...all while standing there on the side of the road getting rained on. Plus, I like my rain gear to breathe. The internal liner does not. I will say this though...if you want a jacket that will be toasty in COLD weather as well as cool in moderately hot weather (up to low 90's) then this will work for you. With both the quilted liner and the rain liner installed, you will laugh at cold weather.

The pictures don't really show it, but some of the black, particularly at the cuffs, is faded. Looks kind of bronze-ish. Otherwise, there are no defects that I am aware of. Armor in the elbows, back, and shoulders...removable when you want to wash it. Reflects light well at night.

I have lost enough weight that I pretty much swim in this jacket, even with all the adjustment straps set to their smallest.

This link shows several Tourmaster images of this jacket: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...px3Y5FpVTD8pM:;pOsIT3Wle-6j7M;Tpx3Y5FpVTD8pM:

My pix below. Price is $30 plus shipping. Payment by PayPal.

Price is $30 plus shipping.
I'll take it. Sending PM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.