GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Reg $110, $48 on closeout from MotorcycleGear.com (formerly NewEnough)
They also have Scorpion Jackets for $48 on closeout...reg $229, here's the link http://mcg.cm/2gu. Jet Series Jacket link http://mcg.cm/1xc

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
I have one of these and I like it a lot. It is very similar to the Tourmaster Intake Air but solid instead of mesh.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
tried to find it but nothing on site must be sold out already never mind ound it thanks nice price.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Their still there, under closeouts; last chance bargains. not many choices remaining, no XXL's for me.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered one in red, supposed to be here tomorrow. Looks like they still have most sizes.
http://mcg.cm/1xc link to closeout page.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I wear a XL in a JR jacket. The TM I wear a LG. Just ordered one ---- we'll see. For 48.00 ya can't go wrong if you have a need for the jacket.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I've had the same jacket for two years now. It is by far my favorite jacket. With the liner in it's very warm, and with the liner out and vents open it's tolerable to about the mid 80s' - although I don't recommend it for long rides above about 75 degrees. I quit wearing leather jackets completely when I bought it. $48 is such a great price that I may order a new one just as a back up and because I'd really like to have a red on as it's a lot more visible than the black I have now.

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
Heck, if you get one and then decide you don't like it you can E-Bay it off for what you paid for it. How can you lose?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Their still there, under closeouts; last chance bargains. not many choices remaining, no XXL's for me.
They also have Scorpion Jackets for $48 on closeout...reg $229, here's the link http://mcg.cm/2gu. Appears they still have your size.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's that Tourmaster jacket for $48 bucks. Not bad for the money. I wouldn't have paid retail but this will do. Feels like it will be nice and warm in Bryson City next month.

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
Tom take the tags off lol heck of a deal

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Motorcycle Gear is an outstanding source for motorcycle attire. They are located close enough for me to ride over and try on products and talk with them. The staff is friendly and helpful and a pleasure to buy from.

Yesterday I rode over and shopped for a pair of winter pullover riding pants. A young man took me back in the warehouse and showed me several and helped me unpackage and try on two.

I paid $125 for a pair of "close out" First Gear Katmandu pants. They are insulated and have a slick liner to make pulling them on over boots and jeans easy. Also have a bib and suspenders and a zipper to attach to my First Gear Killimanjaro jacket. Look on their website under "clearouts."

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Tom, What size did you order ? Inquiring minds want to know.

·
Registered
556 Posts
ordered a set in red today (just like Tom's), they called it the Mini Pearl special and i had to promise to never take the tags off.

:thumbup:

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I haven't removed the tags because I was debating on whether or not to return it. I'm slowly but surely losing weight, 23 pounds so far. I ordered the XL and it feels just a tad big. If I ordered the large that would be added incentive to lose more weight. The cagers should see me now, I look like a big tomato:eek:4:

Tom

·
Registered
360 Posts
Tom,

Could I have some of your old jackets. The tarp blew off my trailer last night. Those jackets of yours will cover it. Very well. :congrats:

See you next week.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts