GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about finding a used Tow-Pac for my 1500 for my wife. She wants a trike and this seems like a relatively good option that costs a great deal less than a full trike kit. How about some opinions. Any idea whew I can find a used one?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Try looking in the For Sale section of the forum. There's one for an 1800 there.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Craig's List and E-Bay may also be another good source. Good luck with your project and keep us posted. May also want to contact

M & J Motor Company
1000 South Queen St
Martinsburg, West Virginia
Tel:304-262-6200

Ask for Jim and see if he has any suggestions. They handle Lehman Trikes and might know of sources near you.

·
Registered
385 Posts
If you install a Tow Pac, make sure you "rake the front end out 4 - 6 degrees." If you don't, your wife will think she is driving a logging truck.

·
Registered
355 Posts
My 2009 has had the Tow-Pac kit installed since I received the bike with 1 mile on the odometer. Now at over 13K. The rake kit is critical for me to handle my bike. I tried it first without a rake to see how it handled. I didn't like it. I had already purchased the 5.5 degree Roadsmith Rake Kit so installed it and ran the same 25 miles. Handles great now. Also have MBL bar adapters to bring the bars back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts