GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The most unique motorcycle trailer easily towed by even small SUV's. Accommodates Goldwing or Full Dress Harley. Great Shape. Delivery in Pacific North West possible for expenses

To see the durability of these trailers, click

Features:
Light and compact. Will accommodate just about any size bike
Very aerodynamic
Can be towed by car or SUV
178 '' x 68,5 '' x 81 ''
GVWR 2200 lbs
Payload 1440 lbs
Interior: length 108" height 63" width 49"
EZ-Open Scissor Lift System
BIKE PRO Wheel Chock
Aluminum Checker Plate Floor
Indestructible Polymer Shell.
Powder Coated Tongue & Frame
Left & Right Foot Ramps

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,699 Posts
Your post was 'moderated' ie. wasn't posted until it received moderator approval. I'm going to approve it but want you to understand, members who make their first post a "For Sale" post, asking big $$$ for something, with no history with us, are generally viewed with a little skepticism.

·
Registered
651 Posts
A little free advertising apparently.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been a member for many years but have been unable to login with my account (even tried resetting the password without success). I created this account in order to get back on to the site. Sorry about that. This is in no way a commercial effort. The trailer is mine and I'm a Goldwing rider.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in British Columbia but would be willing to transport the trailer in the northwest for the cost of gas.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Nice trailer. If you have to have one, that would be nice. Don't think they're in business anymore?

·
Rocket Man
1,558 Posts
Trailer portion of the company was sold to a USA company around Elkhorn but they went broke. The Ontario, Canada comp-any bought the assets back again. They are in a town called Grassie, Ontario.
https://agri-plastics.net/

They have not started making them again but they do have parts if needed. I recently bought a weather stripping kilt from them for my Toy Carrier. Good company that stands behind their product.

Reactions: SILVERTIP

·
Registered
922 Posts
I went thru the same thing, it took forever to get setup again.. Glad to have you back..

·
Registered
2 Posts
The most unique motorcycle trailer easily towed by even small SUV's. Accommodates Goldwing or Full Dress Harley. Great Shape. Delivery in Pacific North West possible for expenses

To see the durability of these trailers, click

Features:
Light and compact. Will accommodate just about any size bike
Very aerodynamic
Can be towed by car or SUV
178 '' x 68,5 '' x 81 ''
GVWR 2200 lbs
Payload 1440 lbs
Interior: length 108" height 63" width 49"
EZ-Open Scissor Lift System
BIKE PRO Wheel Chock
Aluminum Checker Plate Floor
Indestructible Polymer Shell.
Powder Coated Tongue & Frame
Left & Right Foot Ramps

·
Rocket Man
1,558 Posts
Your post was 'moderated' ie. wasn't posted until it received moderator approval. I'm going to approve it but want you to understand, members who make their first post a "For Sale" post, asking big $$$ for something, with no history with us, are generally viewed with a little skepticism.
The Toy Carrier trailer company is located in Grassie, Ontario and no longer manufactures these trailers. They do have some parts left in stock should you need anything. I have one of these trailers and they are simply the best!

·
Registered
241 Posts
I must admit, that video was entertaining. I've not seen anything like this before.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts