GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is going to be a toy run in colo dec 2 at mineral and santafe st in denver . people start to gather around 6 am and starts around 10 am. at 6 am it might be only 20 deg.its going to be a cold day. the high temp is only going to be 35 .
it snowed all day nov 29 . and the temp highs are only going to be in the 30"s . the roads might be icy .but that wo'nt stop the bikers .
there will be at least a 1000 bikers there .
do.nt look on motorcycle events . com for this event . for some reason they are not listing any events that are being held in colo. for some reason they are boycoting colo.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Actually, I believe the Denver Toy Run to Children's Hospital is on Sunday Dec 3rd, not Saturday -- link below:

http://www.rmh-d.com/toy-run/#whereWhen

My High Country Cruisers club Christmas Party is Sunday afternoon, so we had planned to do the ride in the morning and then the party -- some probably still will make it (lowlanders along the Front Range). You did not miss it on the weather, however. Going to be very cold -- and with the new snow I won't be getting out either of my bikes for the next few days. It is hanging right around zero in Woodland Park as I type this, a few snow showers expected on Saturday, and Sunday at my place is high 28 low 14.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i stand corrected

1 - 4 of 4 Posts