GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like he reads the requests for pics!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We would help if we could just find the pictures on this disc!

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Good on ya Dice.
Very creative.
Gotta keep that boy on his toys.

C'mon Toyo, where's the pictures.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Let's see - REPENT - (metanoia in the Greek) - to change one's mind, change direction. So what are you changing your mind about, Steve?

And one other thing - all you guys who looked at the young ladies in the above post, did you notice they're MARRIED?

When you get to be my age you notice things like that. Keeps you from having to repent of something you'd rather not be known (lol)

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
BOb, I am still waiting for my first cup of coffee to kick in. I missed Church this moring, so Krista went. She left Cole with me who has had 3 cinnamon buns! Either him or I are not gonna make it till noon!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
And now for the $10,000 question. Which one do you think is faster...the one in the red dress or the one in black?

·
Registered
927 Posts
I wouldn't be in a hurry with either one of them.
Ken

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
The blonde looks very confused. I bet she could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose though.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did someone mention golf balls?

·
Registered
19,441 Posts
those look more like basketballs-I always liked basketball

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Thanks, dicepilot. I could have gone all day quite happily without seeing that ugly mass of silicon & collagen. :cry: :eek:4: :no: :cus:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry, Mike. This one is for you!

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,701 Posts
George,

You got some new photo-posting software, don't you?

I sure will be glad when you get that new bike so you can get back to riding and leave the computer alone for a while.

Wingit, can't you slow this down somehow? Tell George to go mow the lawn and give George, Jr. a break.

Bob E.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
robeth said:
George,

You got some new photo-posting software, don't you?

I sure will be glad when you get that new bike so you can get back to riding and leave the computer alone for a while.

Wingit, can't you slow this down somehow? Tell George to go mow the lawn and give George, Jr. a break.

Bob E.
Jim and I will be in Charlotte tomorrow evening. Come up and have dinner with us.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
dicepilot said:
Sorry, Mike. This one is for you!
You are a sick, sick man! rofl :lol:

Here's one for you. Guess who...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts