GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will post it later this afternoon. I will NOT be leaving so early like these other knuckle heads. It will be a fun ride with some stops. We will be crossing or seeing these other guys as well. Mine is not going to be an exact route per say. If I or we see a road we like, were on it. Lets just say mine will be the A.D.D ride.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
You don't need to leave as early because you'll cover the same distance in half the time,slick :lol:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Yea, so be careful and don't run over us "slow pokes"! :)

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
trialsman said:
You don't need to leave as early because you'll cover the same distance in half the time,slick :lol:
And he doesn't want to write it down 'cause he just rides 'til he gets lost and then asks his GPS to get him home... :lol:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Only if he the has a sears die hard battery installed on his GSP!!!!
edmund

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
And he doesn't want to write it down 'cause he just rides 'til he gets lost and then asks his GPS to get him home
What's wrong with that? :? :lol:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Toyo said:
I will post it later this afternoon.
So let me get this straight....

This is a post stating you will post later?

Steven, you spend way too much time on this web site!

:wink:

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
shuckaduck said:
And he doesn't want to write it down 'cause he just rides 'til he gets lost and then asks his GPS to get him home
What's wrong with that? :? :lol:
Nothin' wrong at all. In fact, his GPS gizmo gets us out of trouble all the time; it can even spot rain ahead on a radar image. Neat.
It's fun to watch Steven get all juiced about a ride; it's like he's 9 years old.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
tequilaroy said:
Toyo said:
I will post it later this afternoon.
So let me get this straight....

This is a post stating you will post later?

Steven, you spend way too much time on this web site!

Good point, now all he has to do is put up the later post :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, I got my route figured out. I think Polecat, RRixx and I are gonna go run it today to make sure there are no cliffs involved. Will post later! LOL

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
toyo can you just let me know start time and place?i dont need to know where we are going just where and when i need to be there due to the length of my ride to get there?

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rick, I am thinking around 8:00 or 9:00. We are gonna run the route today to see how long its gonna take us. We might have to make some adjustments. When we are riding on Saturday if I or you ar anybody sees a different road we want to take we are going to do that. Mine is going to be about having fun and just hitting some roads. There are roads on the route that I am sure you have ridden before.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
This might just get interesting... Usually Toyo gives a little TMI :wink: :wink: Now it seems he will not give enoug... :wink: :wink: Ought to be interesting.. :wink: :wink:

Lets see now, Toyo, Rixx, and polecat. Is it possible they could end up in Idaho?? Me thinks so... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
5Ross said:
Lets see now, Toyo, Rixx, and polecat. Is it possible they could end up in Idaho?? Me thinks so... :lol: :lol:
No, we didn't end up in Idaho but people were speaking German.

BTW, after following Toyo today I'm thinking of taking the slow route on Saturday. :biker: :cop2: :crew:

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
ok again,where does this ride start??hahaha im thinking there is no ride?

i would love to map my ride there and plan time span but i guess i could just wing it

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
yellow wolf said:
ok again,where does this ride start??hahaha im thinking there is no ride?

i would love to map my ride there and plan time span but i guess i could just wing it
I for some reason just don't think you are going to get anything from them :wink: :wink: :wink:

Take it easy on them....LOL

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Now your just toy(o)ing with us.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We are going to meet at Traxxion at 8:00. We will head north on 575/5 to hwy 136. We will head over to Dahlonega over to Suches. Stop at TWO for the guys that have not been there before. We will then head down Wolf Pen Gap Road to 129. Then we will keep taking 129 North. I would like to go to Deals Gap, again for the guys that have not been there. I figured we would just play it by hear and see what the time looks like. I am open to any ideas. I am not gonna be going at warp speed. I want to have fun and most importantly get everyone home in one piece.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts