1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
827 Posts
Its the red connector with the cap on it in the rubber boot on the far back left of your bike ( if you were sitting on the bike). I had to dig for it but its there.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, I thought I read and read and I thought and I think I found it, after the gray bar on left side in black rubber boot thingy

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its the red connector with the cap on it in the rubber boot on the far back left of your bike ( if you were sitting on the bike). I had to dig for it but its there.
thanks

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I think it works the TPMS light blinks but I hope it will stop

·
Vendor
21,870 Posts
Well I think it works the TPMS light blinks but I hope it will stop
The connector only allows you to reprogram the sensor codes into the reciever or read out error codes. If your TPMS light is blinking, you can use connector under the seat to make the TPMS light read out a "blink code" that will help you troubleshoot why it is failing. Typically the reason they start to blink is because the battery is going dead in one or both of your sensors.

·
Registered
827 Posts
The connector only allows you to reprogram the sensor codes into the reciever or read out error codes. If your TPMS light is blinking, you can use connector under the seat to make the TPMS light read out a "blink code" that will help you troubleshoot why it is failing. Typically the reason they start to blink is because the battery is going dead in one or both of your sensors.
Fred: Or its blinking because he is running a car tire at lower pressure until the tire heats up and increases the pressure to kill the light. which I believe was the reason for his post.
Take it for a 5 mile run. It will go off .. If it doesn't then :agree:

·
Registered
5,940 Posts

and if your battery is dead or dying, send the tpms to fred, he is the only guy i know that can replace the battery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts