GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know what trailer brand this is? all I know is it has an ugly Harley emblem on the rear. Picked it up for $200.00 bucks at an estate sale. A little silver paint to match my 02 and a hitch and it should be good to go.Any suggestions on a good hitch? Thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
[quote="Winger11" A little silver paint to match my 02 and a hitch and it should be good to go.[/quote]

Don't forget to go through those bearings,clean,inspect,and replace if necessary,looks like this trailer has been sitting awhile,moisture is a killer on bearings. Inspect your wiring,(age,rub threws, etc.) frame welds,attachments etc. Those tires may have good tread,(they look flat in your pic),but may be weather checked/cracked. Just a few suggestions to prevent yourself a road call :) Looks like it could clean up real nice Winger. :s27: Have fun with it.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trailer

Thanks for the info guys, the trailer does have two flat and dry rotted tires and they will be replaced as well as repacking or replacing the bearings but for $200.00 I couldnt resist. I would love a Bushtech Trailer but my pocket book is not exactlly overflowing at this time, I figured this would be a good starter trailer though. :bow: :s27: :s27: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts