GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Informative video, good job on both the video and project!

Bummer about the turn signal issue, I have a buddy in Payson who is having an issue with getting his running lights to illuminate. Brake and turn lights are good, just nothing to his license plate and running lights.

BTW, where is your license plate light? I didn't see one...

Get it all fixed up and come ride with several of us this Wednesday (Sep 9), heading to the Wild Women Grill and Saloon in Heber. Unfortunately, we're going to have to suffer with a high temperature of only 66 degrees...

- David

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Informative video, good job on both the video and project!

Bummer about the turn signal issue, I have a buddy in Payson who is having an issue with getting his running lights to illuminate. Brake and turn lights are good, just nothing to his license plate and running lights.

BTW, where is your license plate light? I didn't see one...

Get it all fixed up and come ride with several of us this Wednesday (Sep 9), heading to the Wild Women Grill and Saloon in Heber. Unfortunately, we're going to have to suffer with a high temperature of only 66 degrees...

- David
Fixed the light issue in a matter of minutes. License plate light is built into the right hand tail light. Thanks for the invite. Gotta work that day.

Premium Member
2021 Golding Bagger, 2006 GL1800P
nice job

Reactions: Toonces22
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.