GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been dragging trailers around for a number of years and belong to a trailer forum on the Delphi network. There is a lot of useful information there, especially for people considering trailer dragging. I thought I would share this with you 'draggers'

http://forums.delphiforums.com/MCTrailertowing/messages

I have also placed it in my sig line for future reference.

·
Registered
289 Posts
You do know that since the invention of the wheel we do not have to drag them any more. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I hate Delphi!!! The SCRC has a delphi forum and they extort you into paying for an "up-grade" by endlessly pounding you with pop-ups and stupid ad's

·
Registered
419 Posts
I visit the Delphi forum at least once a week or so, and, it is an amusing trailer forum to follow. If you are thinking of building a classic Harbor Freight/Sears cartop carrier type trailer it is a very good forum to check out. They don't have much good to say about any other types of trailers.

The threads on swivel vs. non-swivel hitches are almost as passionate as the oil threads on this forum are :wink:

Put your thick skin on if you decide to join and post over there. . . .

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
bobvail said:
Well, that went over like a fart in a thunderstorm.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum

No such thing as bad publicity, ignore them ...

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Any time we as consumers can get more info or a differnet slant at the same info it can't be bad unless ya take it personally. :roll: :wink:
If yer gonna spend the kind of $$$ we spend on this so-called "hobby" the more research the better and some of the fellas on this forum do not like thinkin' outta the box, so ya gotta go somewhere for the data. :wink:
I've trapsed over there on occasion, not a bad place to voyeur but yes just like here those folks over there can get "passionate" about some certain topics also. :roll: :lol:

:flg:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I hope my first comment was not taken wrong, the Delphi forum is not a bad forum. I did note that I go over there at least weekly to see what is going on. They just really like their HF/Sears trailers. As on most forums there are a couple of regular posters that just seem to be a bit "harsh", or, overly spoken about how correct their opinions are compared to everyone else's.

Go take a look at it if you have not already. Lots of trailering info on there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts