GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
I have a Rivco hitch that needs to get installed.
I would certainly prefer to have an experienced person assist with the install but I still have to find some time to tackle the project.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I've installed several GL1800 hitches and several 1500 hitches. Depending on the schedule I could supervise a hitch installation party.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I would be interested just to get a heads up for what I will be in for eventually...

·
Registered
513 Posts
I've installed several GL1800 hitches and several 1500 hitches. Depending on the schedule I could supervise a hitch installation party.
I don't want to hijack the OP's thread but that may just be the best offer I get this week!! Thanks, Tim, I'll certainly be in touch.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
The challenge is to catch me home.:22yikes: PM me when you have the need.

I don't want to hijack the OP's thread but that may just be the best offer I get this week!! Thanks, Tim, I'll certainly be in touch.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I installed the Dauntless hitch several years ago. No big deal. The isolator wiring harness was more hassle but again, no big deal. BTW, the Dauntless was sold with the Unigo for some time. Yup, still happy with both:thumbup:

Otherwise I would look at the Bushtec or Rivco. If the 'Getting Hitched' party was held done from Mount Vernon or north I could help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts