GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plan to buy a piggy back trailer in apr. and i need a hitch for an 06 what kind should i get.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Another vote for Bushtec. I researched and asked quesitons before I bought mine. I like the way and the where the Bushtec attaches. Really solid. It was an easy install. The product was well made and installed correctly. The instructions were okay. The pictures and additional instructions available from members of this board made the job very easy. I spent my money on a Bushtec and would do exactly the same thing again. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :lol:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
CJS said:
Another vote for Bushtec. I researched and asked quesitons before I bought mine. I like the way and the where the Bushtec attaches. Really solid. It was an easy install. The product was well made and installed correctly. The instructions were okay. The pictures and additional instructions available from members of this board made the job very easy. I spent my money on a Bushtec and would do exactly the same thing again. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :lol:
:arrow: What he said !...... :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts