GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got tired of the idea of taking a day off and having to make the decision to go golfing or riding. I decided to do both instead. My winter project has been building the golf club trailer. While we may use it camping the main purpose will be golf clubs and fly rod carrier.
It's been pretty on and off for the last few months as I have had many other projects going at the same time.
Picture here is the pre-primed unit taken several weeks ago. I am at the finish paint stage now and will create the web page once that is done.

This is the link to the random picture dumped into the image directory. Some are rather crude. But you know Rome wasn't destroyed over night :D

http://www.mnwingers.com/NKwing/1800/trailer/

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
I tried to take a look, but the site was down...the link wasn't working - Darn

·
Registered
527 Posts
Tried to look but site was down. :roll:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Can't get there from here!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Picture taken today - this is not the finish color just a coat of some red paint left over from my camaro. Finish will be IR red to match the bike.

It even has the gold wing thing on the hood. :eek:

I have some gold and silver wheels on the way and exhaust headers to stick out the sides.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sundays paint job - finish color to match IR color on bike
Wheels on the way - silver and gold and the exhaust headers in the works.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
wow, that looks great. How much does it weigh ???

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Looks good, what are you using for hinges? Front or side?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would guess all done it will weigh 150 or so empty and it hinges at the rear - the hood ornament is the handle.
More pix to come.............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts