·
Registered
7,039 Posts
The package has arrived to Paradise!
Waiting to pass the baton,LOL.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Man that was quick. Sorry I missed out but you had the quickest way to get it there.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
The package has arrived to Paradise!
Waiting to pass the baton,LOL.
That looks like it was snug as a bug in there... NICE job jchef'ster :thumbup:

Now relax and have a wonderful time with Ms jchef'ster.

Many thanks for helping with all of this.
ww

·
Registered
784 Posts
jchef'ster, it's been a while since I saw you last but I surely don't remember all that hair from the last time. You turning Hippie on us?????

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
jchef'ster, it's been a while since I saw you last but I surely don't remember all that hair from the last time. You turning Hippie on us?????
50+ yrs and you can do what you want, right! Yep, I get teased quite often but who cares. Great to hear from you and hope you guys send a cold front to us southerners soon, accompanied with a few rain drops. This relay has added pleasure to help another Winger(Biker-Rider) while enjoying 34yrs of Bliss.

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Handoff completed
After a brief and enjoyable meet & greet, the baton has been passed. The package can now tour Paradise.

·
Registered
178 Posts
If that trailer would have been yellow it would look like that behind our trike. I am going to have to repaint the Bushtec again, need to stay with one color of bike. Off to ride in the heat only going to get to 105 today.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Handoff completed
After a brief and enjoyable meet & greet, the baton has been passed. The package can now tour Paradise.
The trailer has been received, and will be in contact with Roger tonight

Man that trailer looks good with my trike

·
Registered
714 Posts
I'm still so impressed by this relay method. I wonder if I could use it to transport something else across country, like my mother-in-law...

:joke:

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Just got a call from dchristo. We'll meet Thursday afternoon (11th.) for another turnover. He expects to be back from a long road trip with it by then, assuring all is okay. :joke:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Well about time someone gave the trailer a good shake down run. We wouldn't want WhisperWing to have any problems? Mighty neighborlly of ya...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well I put a few hundred miles on it, pulls nice, if it had been yellow it might have gotten lost in the mail lol. Glad everything is moving along smoothly. Can't wait till we get to here it made it to it's new home.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I just talked to Wingjammer he is picking the trailer up on Thursday and we are planning on meeting on Friday. I will then take it down for the Final leg and deliver it to the proud owner. :thumbup:
Gary

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have found an Escapade trailer in Starke, FL near Jacksonville. I am interested in setting up a relay similar to this one because I don't have the time to pick it up. How did you take care of the paperwork and the payments? Any advice would be appreciated. I am located in Daphne, AL between Mobile, AL and Pensacola, FL.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts