GL1800Riders Forums banner
81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
I got some plans for it too.

Don't let whisperwing know about any of this.

Ok guys, I really appreciate everyone working out all of the bugs on the trailer by taking your trips ... what are friends for :joke:
Like EarnhardSP said " Mighty neighborlly of ya... " that's what I call that southern hospitality :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Heading out this morning to meet dchristo this afternoon for yet another handoff. With heat indexes forecast into the 110*+ range, might be a cage trip.:-( This old ticker can't take much heat anymore. See you at the Waffle House Dave ~ 1:00 PM EST.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Another smooth handoff... Good job guys :thumbup:

Wingjammer, I really like your toy shelter. NICE !!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Good job everybody! :thumbup:

Well with the help of some very gracious board members the trailer has come to it's final destination.

check out wingjammers link on post #90

thanks again guys :1st:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Jerry,
Glad to see you FINALLY got your baby home. Looks good down there. With a little planning these relays could happen more often.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Jerry,
Glad to see you FINALLY got your baby home. Looks good down there. With a little planning these relays could happen more often.

Thanks Eddie, I think a whole new world has opened up with this and I hope at some point in time I can help someone in the same way.
BTW thanks goes out to you for being there to help as well.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Ha all I did was offer MORAL support. I was willing to help with moving it but after word came in a Jchefboyardee was going the fartherest and the HOT temps being what they are that was your best bet. You have a really made well trailer there and after the COOL factor wears off my car replica that will be our next trailer. I would rate it right after the TAILWIND in my opinion. (that and 50 cents will buy you a senior cup of coffee at McDonalds, LOL). Seems when a really good buy comes up someone far away wants it but says to far to be practical. Seems mine and your relay went off without any glitches and like I say with a little planning and word of mouth these relays could be quite common. Anyways enjoy your new toy and don't let the wife HOG all the interior room inside. My buddy puts his ice chest in between the wheelwells and it works out great for him. Don't forget to turn off the light inside the trailer if it is so equipped if you want the bike to start the next morning.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.