GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Diamond Plate Aluminum,12" tires with spare, Set up for 2coolers but can be easily converted back to original 1, Carpeted inside, lockable, rack on top. Titled. Ready to roll .... $1200
In Central Texas..possible delivery
Contact by email [email protected] do not contact on this site

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle
Rectangle Gas Wood Composite material Concrete

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Nice LQQking rig there, too bad Texas is far from Massachusetts.............. You shouldn't have any problem selling that trailer...

Ronnie

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Go for it Ronnie-The ad says Possible delivery. (y):)
That b a very long way for delivery, all the way from Texas 2 Massachusetts........

Ronnie

·
Registered
438 Posts
That b a very long way for delivery, all the way from Texas 2 Massachusetts........

Ronnie
I'd offer to meet him half way if I were you. After all-You do own a Touring bike!!

You can buy it and Gift it to one of your friends!! (Tis the season to be giving!)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice LQQking rig there, too bad Texas is far from Massachusetts.............. You shouldn't have any problem selling that trailer...

Ronnie
I am heading from Texas to VT leaving this coming Sunday December 19th and could possibly deliver it to you for a nominal fee if you can make the deal. I will be pulling a mostly empty 24 foot open flat bed trailer to pick up flooring with. I am already scheduled pick up another trailer, located west of Chicago on my way to Minnesota, for a guy out of Kaufman. I am planning on meeting up with an old Army buddy around Boston on the 22 or 23rd so will be around there close. I can be reached at 817-538-3919. Text me first before you call. I get to many scam calls and typically don't' answer them.

Reactions: Tex-Ed
1 - 7 of 7 Posts