GL1800Riders Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Can you give the link to where you bought the mount and the E track adapter? Can't find for a single E track mount like you have just the double E track mount. Looks like a slick deal. I have E track running right down the middle of our enclosed trailer and this would work slick i think!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Can you give the link to where you bought the mount and the E track adapter? Can't find for a single E track mount like you have just the double E track mount. Looks like a slick deal. I have E track running right down the middle of our enclosed trailer and this would work slick i think!
BrokenBack, here’s the link for it:

The company it came from had to have Condor drop ship the E-track part of it cause they ran out but it works real well. I had to put a couple of washers under the track for the plate to sit properly, but I was bolting directly to a wooden floor. I’ll try to get some pics next time I pull the trailer out of storage so you can see how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BrokenBackJack

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks G i appreciate it. I see Amazon says it is currently unavailable.
Would you say how much the whole set up costs approximately?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
The Condor chock with the E-track adapter was $246.25 +tax from Amazon. It's a little cheaper from condor-lift.com using the links below:

They appear to have them on sale right now, so don't wait too long if you want it. Like I said, I had to put some washers under the E-track to allow the plate to fit in properly, but once that was done, this thing works great. The only reason for the spacers is because I was going directly to the wood floor and there wasn't enough room under the bent down part in the slot where the adapter slides in. Once I raised the E-track off the floor a little, it works great.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask

Keith

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
It was one of the items on the Condor link I posted.

There is an E track adapter for mounting on a single E track, and also a Universal Etrack adapter, which is for mounting between 2 Etracks.

If using the 2 track style, the track can also be the mount for the tie-downs. (There a several types of clips designed to be used to tie to E-track.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks to both of you G & FG!
I just got done ordering the single E Track set-up.
Got free shipping on the E Track Adapter but had to pay freight for the Chock.
Came to $274.02
Been wanting something like this since we got our trike and now it will be a done deal!
Thanks again.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
When I ordered mine from Amazon, it came up to $260.11 with free shipping. I thought it was a good deal. And it works with the lower fender on my front wheel without breaking or cracking it and I don't have to take it off. Good luck and enjoy your travels!!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Good to know G as after i ordered it we went for a ride and i said to my bride i sure hope it clears the front fender with that mud flap.
We went to check out where the Bush fire was here. It ended up about 10 miles from Payson as the crow flies and glad they got most of it out. Burnt right close to 200,000 acres so far. Can't thank those fire fighters enough for what they have to do. It is darn hot and windy and they have to wear the heavy gear and work through all that. They are some tough S.O.B.'s!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Hey BBJ, if you look at the picture of the front wheel in the chock, you can see how it fits in the chock. I was surprised that it fit without any issues. Sorry to hear about the fires in your neck of the woods. My g/f’s relatives live near the Oro Valley and were within a few miles of the fires. Very scary times. Be safe!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 70 of 70 Posts