GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out the Governor of Arkansas has closed down all hotels motels and vacation rentals for out of state travelers in Arkansas, unless they fit a narrow range of travelers. That certainly put a damper on my plans, as I have to travel this week from Florida to Nebraska to get back to my family. It was a plan to spend a day in Arkansas, but that is not going to happen... we certainly understand his action and will honor the citizens there whose servant he is.

Just wanted to pass this along...

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a note of request, it may be helpful if individuals from various states might want to post your states updated travel restrictions in the sub boards so if we should need to travel, we can use that as a resource... google may or may not have the latest.

·
IronMan
17,136 Posts
GOOD IDEA !! STAY SAFE ! LOTS OF CAMPGROUNDS CLOSED ALSO !! = STAY HOME FOR 2 WEEKS ! THE LIFE YA SAVE MITE BE YOUR OWN !!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m trying to get home. My task for the past two weeeks has been to make sure my Father in law in Florida is well situated. He’s fine, but now I need to get home to my fam...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts