GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride a 2009 1800 and while on a day trip I lost the left hand side of the travel trunk molding w/LED Chrome lights in it. I contacted Kuryakyn for a replacement and I was informed that that item was discontinued but they would try to find a replacement for me, that was about a month age. I was hoping someone out there would have one sale or know where I can purchase one, all I need is the Left Hand Molding with Chrome lights. If anyone can assist me in this endeavor, please contact me at [email protected].

Thank you,
[email protected]

·
IronMan
17,634 Posts
i ride a 2009 1800 and while on a day trip i lost the left hand side of the travel trunk molding w/led chrome lights in it. I contacted kuryakyn for a replacement and i was informed that that item was discontinued but they would try to find a replacement for me, that was about a month age. I was hoping someone out there would have one sale or know where i can purchase one, all i need is the left hand molding with chrome lights. If anyone can assist me in this endeavor, please contact me at [email protected].

Thank you,
[email protected]
got a pic "of good side" to compare exactly what you need ! ?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Check your PMs your email wouldnt go through.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts