GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
I agree with Bulldog,
The cd explained itself on how the Glodwing shocks works and what can be done to change the ride that everyone is looking for.
Keep up the great work Max,Mike and crew!!
Have a Happy Hoildays folks,
Edmund

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Got my DVD's today....Great job MAX and crew!!!! Now I will pass it on to others. Hey....if you haven't had your GW Traxxionized...you gotta do it... :yes:

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
OK, I've been living in a cave, how do I get one???

·
Registered
906 Posts
rode dans wing with the setup at motovation in Md. sweet didnt know there was a cd would like to have on so i can show the guys in the club that want to know about what im doing so far the all balls r the realdeal cant wait to do the rest (savin the pennys )coz u gotta pay to play,,,no what i mean vern!!!

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Got mine, too. Very informative.

That guy in the testimonials (sunglasses and blue shirt) was interesting. Almost sounded like he knew what he was taking about.

He's obviously a body builder.....who chose a different design.

My money says he's one of guys who covers his 1800 with chrome to hide the fact that he barely get it from point A to point B.

Anybody know who it is. Just want to flame him for pretending to be a rider.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I got mine yesterday, but have yet to have a chance to view it. As soon as I get this tank of gas empty I'm gonna take the rear shock out and send it in. Gotta save my nickels for the front, and besides my rear preload starts to load at 12, so its probably a higher priority than the forks!
Thanks Max!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Hey I got my Traxxion DVD today also!

And I'm all the way over on the LEFT Coast!

Thanks Max!!

Now I just need a DVD player on the Wing to show other riders why they just got spanked by a "Greybeard" on a "Wing" :!: :wink:

·
Registered
824 Posts
pshivers said:
Now I just need a DVD player on the Wing to show other riders why they just got spanked by a "Greybeard" on a "Wing" :!: :wink:
What you talking bout "Greybeard"? I've been spanking this young uns for a while with the tapered bearings and the progressive spings in the front. My Traxxion rear set up should be here this week and hopefully we will have it installed by X-Mas time!

Then we should really be spanking them young uns big time!

Life does begin anew at 60, just ask me LOL

·
Registered
501 Posts
thanks Max

first thing I did when I got home
watched Opra NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :lol:

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Dive Master said:
Here you go Blue.

"We shipped a load out today to whoever requested them. But if you haven't asked for one, and want one, contact [email protected]."
Thanks
email sent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts