GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the traxxion brace I bought on the forum. Wow. Dont know if it the fact that it is an 04, even though it only has 16K miles on it. What a difference, I could feel the difference immediatly. I cant wait to get the front forks and bearings changed. Will let you know how that works, but the traxxion brace is well worth the investment. Len

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
You should try the billet triple clams in addition to the brace. You'd be even more stunned. I was, and I felt the same way after I got the brace.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Congrats on the brace. It really helps at slower speeds.

Slowdog is right. If you ride a bike with the Trax. triple tree clamps you'll really see what you are missing. Worse part is they are pricey (approx. $750). I rode a bike with the clamps but just can't justify the $$$. But dang they are nice.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I put the Traxxion fork brace on my '06, at the same time as new springs & race tech gold valve kits. Made a world of difference in low speed handling as well as high speed responsiveness:excited:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
You should try the billet triple clams in addition to the brace. You'd be even more stunned. I was, and I felt the same way after I got the brace.

Considering this for my next major purchase :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts