GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is almost to nice to put on the bike. Beautiful machining and finishing. 20190713_133835_1563043387127.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: Art H.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Reactions: Florida Brent

·
Registered
506 Posts
I keep a small square piece of steel I cut off some scrap with my chop saw on the bike. I carry it in case I stop somewhere on blacktop and it's hot outside. I did put my ZX-11 on the center stand once and when I returned to the bike, both tires where touching the ground. The center stand sunk into the blacktop. talk about a PITA to move that forward to get the stand up.

·
Registered
506 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Huh, weird.

Anyway, I went to the link and looked at them and watched the video.

They look nice.

I don’t need them up here in the PNW, but I remember needing them a lot when I lived hotter places.

I keep a little puck in my saddlebag for emergencies though. It came in handy a lot on my adventure bike when parking in sand or soft dirt. I don’t imagine I will be doing a ton of that on the wing though. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If interested in the pics, send me a PM with your phone number and I would be happy to text them to you.

Bob

·
Registered
19,236 Posts
Say what you will about Traxxion. Max has developed suspension upgrades, tie rod upgrades, quick release trunks, extended seat spaces, improved passenger grab handles, radar detector holders,kick stand pads, and oil cap extender.All model specific for the 18+ Goldwings. All performance improvements. His are all high end items that actually are well thought out and work. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

Just ordered one! Here is hoping his next product is a passenger highway pegs that work and don't interfere with the rider or maybe a foam section that takes place of the cubby hole foam. One that takes up the enitre space and has cutouts for-cell phone wallet & key FOB

1 - 15 of 15 Posts