GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

In an effort to keep our postings as quick and easy to read as possible, we request that you try and make posts or questions that advance the relevant discussion.

Some posts will be deleted because they just aren't relevant... don't be offended. I am trying to make it so people don't have to read 15 or 50 pages to find answers and relevant opinions.

It's important to note that the postings here will be about our findings, opinions, repairs, upgrades, and modifications to Honda Goldwings.

If that interests you, GREAT!

What will be automatically deleted:

Any post questioning people who want to change their stock bike.
Any post of what a waste of money suspension products are.
Any post of why no one should buy suspension products.
Any post of why no one needs suspension upgrades.
Any post of how the parts you found in the junkyard or at Walmart work just as good.
Any post insulting me, my staff, my company, or our products.
Any post trolling for competing companies.

Thanks for your patronage as approach our 20th Anniversary February 16th! We hope to be meeting your needs for another 20 years!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Rock n Roll and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TRAXXION!!! Having been a small business owner for many years I can tell you that any business that makes it past the 5 year Honeymoon and successfully makes it out to the 20 year mark thru everything that has happened in our economy has DEFINITELY got something right happening - CONGRATS!!

·
Vendor
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rock n Roll and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TRAXXION!!! Having been a small business owner for many years I can tell you that any business that makes it past the 5 year Honeymoon and successfully makes it out to the 20 year mark thru everything that has happened in our economy has DEFINITELY got something right happening - CONGRATS!!
I gotta tell you it's been rough, especially the last 10 years.

3 months ago, Wings just dried up... I guess people waiting to see what happens with the new bike.

So we have a helluva dead zone happening right now.

Good news is we'll have shocks for the new bike with a couple of weeks!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts