GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting the Traxxion Full Monty and Centronics done with Paul Bihm down in Southern Indiana. I want to have the bike in his hands by noon Friday the 18th. Anyone around that area available for meeting up for dinner? I'll be bored I am sure.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Hope you like it sure it is a great product but like what has been said if you are unhappy don't do a review. Reviews on Traxxion are not allowed anymore.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Getting the Traxxion Full Monty and Centronics done with Paul Bihm down in Southern Indiana. I want to have the bike in his hands by noon Friday the 18th. Anyone around that area available for meeting up for dinner? I'll be bored I am sure.
Whats "Centronics" ?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope you like it sure it is a great product but like what has been said if you are unhappy don't do a review. Reviews on Traxxion are not allowed anymore.
No worries. I enjoyed it on my 07, I am sure it will be just as nice on the 12. I have a new message board in the works that allows me to rate vendors and products without recourse :)

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Centromatics, oops.
You're going to think they handed you a different bike after it's done, enjoy it.:thumbup:

Are you also getting the Billet Tree ?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope so :)
I am getting the Traxxion tree as well.
The last time I had Traxxion I just got the suspension and brace put on. Between that, the new tree, and centromatics I am fully anticipating an entirely new experience on this bike. I did, however, notice the improvements on the stock 2012. Still not good enough for me so here I go :)

You're going to think they handed you a different bike after it's done, enjoy it.:thumbup:

Are you also getting the Billet Tree ?

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Yep, only 'happy' reviews allowed.....You like it, post away.......

·
Registered
19,110 Posts
People will always be jealous

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
You staying down there overnight Friday/leaving Saturday or will you head back Friday night?

Paul let me watch my install as long as I stayed out of his way, lol. It was like watching a surgeon with a scalpel.

Dan

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
I hope so :)
I am getting the Traxxion tree as well.
The last time I had Traxxion I just got the suspension and brace put on. Between that, the new tree, and centromatics I am fully anticipating an entirely new experience on this bike. I did, however, notice the improvements on the stock 2012. Still not good enough for me so here I go :)
Way to go. :thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts