GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody out there had a good experience with a Bike shop here in the MidWest (Kansas) with custom Shock installs or rebuilds. I have a Honda shop close but am not sure if I want them putting on a full set of Traxxion's. Anybody have any suggestions?
Thanks
Msgt

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Are you a good wrench? Do you have a Honda Service Manual and/or Fred's DVD's? If so, just pull the forks off, send them to Max and PRESTO! In a week, you'll have them back and ready to put on the bike. It's really not that hard. Doing it that way, you'll be sure everything is back together correctly.

If you might need help, in my signature is a link to the GL1800 Rider's Contact List. Take a look at that and see if anyone is close to you that might be able to help you.

Here is another option....in September, we have a big gathering in Woodstock, Georgia called "Wingstock." Come on down for a few days, ride in the mountains on North Georgia and while you're there, have Traxxion do your bike. 4 hours later, and you're ready to go and you'll be smiling all the way home.

If you're planning on attending any rallies, Traxxion offers their service at some of them. You'll have to contact them directly to see which ones they will be attending. I know they won't be at Wing Ding in Tulsa in July.

Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts