GL1800Riders Forums banner

Traxxion Springs going in.

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  notact 
#1 ·
Scheduled for the spring and all balls installation next week. Having it done at Motovation in Maryland. Hope it lifts me up and improves likle everyone else is raving about. Thanks to all that have posted feedback to help the rest of us decide what to do.

#4 ·
notact said:
Scheduled for the spring and all balls installation next week. Having it done at Motovation in Maryland. Hope it lifts me up and improves likle everyone else is raving about. Thanks to all that have posted feedback to help the rest of us decide what to do.
Let us know how you like "Motovation". I've been wanting to check them out. Thanks.

#6 ·
I'll be posting a review of the service I receive and the function test of the spring upgrade promptly next week. Hope it all goes well. Might be a chilly ride there. Been in the 20's and LOW 30's this week and its a 2 hour ride eash each way.

#7 ·
Art and others wondering about the spring upgrade only.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can say that it is a definate improvement worth the money. I arrived at Motovation Cycles at 10 am and was greeted warmly by the entire staff. Friendly and skilled they are. At 1:30 I was on the way home.

Had the fork springs changed to the Traxxion and All Balls install done today. The forks were completly taken down and cleaned where my left fork seal was found to be leaking. ANTI-DIVE was then disabled!!! Yucky oil and all thrown away and reassembly done very professionally. I can't say enough about Dan and the staff, so glad they were chosen to do this for me. Round trip was 5 hours on the road and 3 1/2 for the work. Total was reasonable and I am confident I did the right thing getting the upgrade done. WOW!!!!!!! Ride is sooooooo much better. Only 10000 miles on the bike and rides so much more controlled now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.