GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an appointment set up mid-July in Woodstock to have the forks rebuilt on our way back home from scolloping in Florida. We'll be driving from St. Petersburg up to Woodstock via the interstate. Anyone have recommendatons for hotels in the Woodstock area?

We're planning to ride the demo bike around a little while the rebuild is going on, then head to Asheville NC for the night.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
A few miles North of Traxxion on I-575, take exit 20, Riverstone Parkway. Go left, turn right at the Cracker Barrel then up the hill to the Best Western. Several others at that exit, too.

·
Registered
17,125 Posts
When I was at Traxxion they had a special rate deal for customers just south of Woodstock.

prs

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Yes, they do.....but I believe you can find cheaper rates. :shrug:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
As Trialsman said, but avoid the Best Western....They gave me a room already occupied, the replacement room wasn't all that clean and the "free" breakfast consisted of fruit I would not give to a starving monkey.
Worst Best Western I've ever stayed at. Traxxion rate was $59.99.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll second Motor22's recommendation for Tampa Bay Trikes. Good folks, professional work! Did mine and I could not be happier.

Emmett Hood
Seminole, FL
2010 Level 4

1 - 8 of 8 Posts