GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got experience with these trailers out of Canada? They look pretty good and the price seems good. At this time there is 1 dealer in Georgia and 1 in Missouri for the USA. The Georgia dealer is starting to list them on eBay.

http://www.trekkertrailer.com/index.php

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like $3695 for a 2007 model painted to match the bike. White or black is $2995. The Georgia dealer said $275 for the intergrated cooler for the front compartment, but that sounds pricy. I've got an email in to the dealer in Missouri, since he's closer to me.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Kbach, you'll pay about half of that for an aluma trailer. Check them out at http://www.alumaklm.com/. I have no affiliation with them other than owning one. Check out their MCT and MCTXL. I have an MCTXL and find that it tows great and is amazingly well built. I did add a pair Hyperlight brake lights to it however to increase visiblity during the daytime.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
You can buy a Bushtec for less than that amount and have a better trailer.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
After owning a 1200.00 Neosho trailer and a 3500.00 CSC Escapade trailer I have learned one thing. When and if I sell my present ride and trailer and purchase another one with a trailer I will be looking at the cheaper ones again. The Neosho trailer did everything my Escapade does and for a lot less money....And I am sure it will do everything the Bushtec, or Hannigan, or Tailwind trailers will do. ( Haul something from point A to point B and keep it dry) JMHO. Others will vary...

The Trekkar trailer is a pretty one.

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
I paid less than the above posted price of the Trekker.. for my 2006
Escapade... which is color matched, carpet... spoiler, mud flaps..chrome wheels .. rock guard ..swivel hitch/chrome tongue.. and the rear tail lights match my Wing..

cosmic

·
Registered
19,323 Posts
I want a trailer larger than the Trekker, but I like the front lid that opens. Warranty work would probably be a problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts